It's back HBO's latest, greatest blockbuster of a series, never before has an HBO show generated such a following. As the battles continue in Winterfell what can we expect from the third series?
Having scoured the internet, here are some teasers to what the third series promises:-
* Daenerys Targaryen's dragons have come of age. While she get's an army and finally crosses the sea.
* At least one much loved character will die.
* In much the same way as Daenery's character was restricted last year, Tyrion will feature less this year.
* Sansa will slowly move from becoming the victim, her character will grown in strength.
* Only part of the third book will be covered by the third season.
* Each episode will be at least 5 minutes longer.
* Ten new characters will emerge
* Cersai and Tyrion will form an unlikely alliance.
* Joffrey's evil will rise to new depths.
* The white walkers get through.
* A new terror emerges, darker than any we have seen to date.
Season three begins today on HBO in the US, it can also be found in the UK from April 1st on Sky Atlantic.